Cici Art Factory
SUMMER CAMP WEEK 2: FACES Age 10+ starting July 6th 3:00 PST
Dive into the world of art and creativity each morning! I'm EXCITED to teach week-long one hour daily zoom lessons where we'll explore faces. These are interactive zoom lessons with a small group of up to 12 students. I'll begin each class with a creative warm-up followed by a short demo on the project. Each student will then have a chance to work on that piece and show it to me for immediate feedback and guidance.
My aim is for these classes to just involve the kids with minimal parent involvement. This will hopefully give you a chunk of time while your child creates art. The classes are meant to be fun but also challenging. They'll learn new techniques and walk away with a series of work that they're happy with.
Class 1: 3:00-4:00 July 6th via ZOOM
- Warm up activity (drawing with your opposite hand)
- Introduction to the face
- Using pencils we’ll create a full-face sketch
Class 2: 3:00-4:00 July 7th via ZOOM
- Warm up activity (drawing a ball in 3D)
- Full face sketch round two
Class 3: July 8st via downloadable video
- This class will be pre-recorded and can be done at the students pace and any time throughout the day. Eye focus.
Class 4: July 9th 3:00-4:00 Via ZOOM
- Warm up activity (continuous line art drawing)
- Self-guided project Day 1 (more complex composition)
Class 5: July 10th 3:00-4:00 VIA ZOOM
- Self-guided project Day 2 (more complex composition)
- Final review of weeks work with the class
You’ll need a set of drawing pencils, sharpener, eraser and sketch pad. Here’s a great set from OPUS.
In the latter part of the week we’ll introduce colour. If your child has access to watercolour, acrylic or pencil crayons please bring that and we can use what’s available on-hand.
Refer TWO Friends & Receive a free art print of your choice!
It's always fun to create art together! Find two additional friends and ask them to sign up for the class and voila! You've just got yourself a free 11" x 14" art print of your choice. Choose any print from my site at www.ciciartfactory.com.